Projects and clients
With over 19 years of experience in healthcare and institutional engineering projects, we have solutions for all of your project requirements. Here are some of our clients and recent projects:
We have designed, evaluated and redesigned existing central plants and expansions facilities for the following healthcare facilities:
- Our Lady of the Lake Regional Medical Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Our Lady of Lourdes Ambulatory center, Lafayette, La
- St. Francis Medical Center, Monroe, Louisiana
- St. Elizabeth Medical Center, Gonzales, Louisiana
- Jackson Parish Hospital, Jonesboro, Louisiana
- North Monroe Hospital, Monroe, La.
- Glennwood Regional Medical center, Monroe, La.
- East Carroll Hospital, Winsboro, La.
- Natchitoches Regional Medical center, Natchitoches, La.
- Keyser Avenue Medical center, Natchitoches, La
- VA Medical clinic, Natchitoches, La.
- Pointe Coupee Medical Center, New Roads, La.
- Riverpark Medical center, Vidalia, La
- W.O. Moss ( LSU) medical center, Lake Charles, La.
- University Medical Center (LSU) Lafayette, La.
- Baylor/ Richardson Medical Center, Richardson, TX.
- Foundation Surgical Hospital, Houston, TX.
- Physicians and Surgeons medical center, Monroe,La
- Louisiana Pain Care, Monroe, La.
- Iberia Medical Center, New Iberia, La.
- University Health Clinic, Lafayette, LA
- Our Lady of Angels, Bogalusa, La.
- Franklin Medical Center, Winnsboro, La.
- Our Lady of the Lake College of Nursing
- Centurytel Headquarters, Monroe, La. 200,000 Ft Sq
- Cox Law Firm,Lake Charles,La
- Lafayette Parish School system, Lafayette, La.
- Ouchita Parish School system, Monroe, La.
- Franklin Parish School system, Winsboro, La.
- West Minster Christian Academy, Opelousas, La.
We recently completed a surgery expansion for the Physicians and Surgeons Medical Center in Monroe,La.
They now have two more of the most comfortable, spacious and advanced surgery suites anywhere.
For this client we have designed an independent glycol system serving only the air handling units which serve the surgery, sterile core and post op.
This system allows us to achieve a thiryfive degree cooling coil resulting in 60 degree surgery suites with 50-60 percent relative humidity.
Ms. Linda Holyfield,CEO and her medical staff are quite pleased to perform their hard work in comfort.
P & S Surgery Center, Monroe,La.
New Cardio Vascular 10 story tower for Our Lady of the Lake, Baton Rouge, La.
Mechnical Engineering Specializing in Healthcare